As many of you have probably figured out, there are times when you are working through a homework problem and you get stuck! Well believe it or not this is a very normal and an entirely expected possibility. To help facilitate discussion about these “sticky” situations, this page was created. This page is designed to be an open forum for you (my students) to post questions about specific homework problems! To do this, you can utilize the comment section at the bottom of this page. Here you can one, post questions and two, answer or comment on questions you feel you may be able to help with. Not all questions will be answered online, however the posting of a question will most likely result in the answering of the question in class. Below are a couple of guidelines that will benefit everyone when using this forum. Please read the guidelines before using this forum.
- Please do NOT use this sites as a place to vent frustration, but more so as a place to post simple questions and positive responses.
- Your question must pertain to a specific problem on the homework (please indicate the unit and the problem number in your question)
- You may respond to others, however only constructive comments are appropriate.
- Only questions pertaining to homework and labs are permitted. Questions pertaining to quizzes, tests, or any other assessments are strictly prohibited. Violation of this guideline may result in the deactivation of this page.
- Not all questions will be answered online, but all questions will be considered for class discussion.
- Lastly, you do not need to include your name in your post/comment.
- If you have any questions or concerns that you feel needs immediate attention then please use the contact form HERE, and I will try to respond to your request in a timely manor. (Note: most requests receive a response in 24-48 hours.)