Main Idea: Decimals and Integers
Overview: This unit is intended to review basic mathematical skills and principles centered around using the four basic operations (+,-,x,/) while working with numbers that contain decimals and integers.
Unit Break Down:
Note: You can click on the individual lessons listed below to take online practice quizzes for that lesson. Each online quiz provides instant feedback on how you did and what problems you missed!
- 1-1 Using Estimation Strategies
- 1-2 Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- 1-3 Multiplying Decimals
- 1-4 Dividing Decimals
- 1-5 Measuring in Metric Units
- 1-6 Comparing and Ordering Integers
- 1-7 Adding and Subtracting Integers
- 1-8 Multiplying and Dividing Integers
- 1-9a Order of Operations
- 1-9b Distributive Property
- 1-10 Mean, Median, and Mode
For additional online resources feel free to visit the online student textbook help page by clicking HERE.