Main Idea: Exponents, Factors, and Fractions
Overview: This unit focuses on learning about and applying exponent rules, factors and fractions.
Unit Break Down:
Note: You can click on the individual lessons listed below to take online practice quizzes for that lesson. Each online quiz provides instant feedback on how you did and what problems you missed!
- 2-1 Exponents and Order of Operations
- 2-2 Prime Factorization
- 2-3 Simplifying Fractions
- 2-4 Comparing and Ordering Fractions
- 2-5 Mixed Numbers and Improper Fractions
- 2-6 Fractions and Decimals
- 2-7 Rational Numbers
- 2-8 Scientific Notation
For additional online resources feel free to visit the online student textbook help page by clicking HERE.