Main Idea: Operations with Fractions
Overview: This chapter focuses on those tools which help us apply the four basic operations to various types of fractions both proper and improper as well as to mixed numbers.
Unit Break Down:
- 3-1 Estimating with Fractions and Mixed Numbers
- 3-2 Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- 3-3 Adding and Subtracting Mixed Numbers
- 3-4 Multiplying Fractions and Mixed Numbers
- 3-5 Dividing Fractions and Mixed Numbers
- 3-6 Changing Units in the Customary System
- 3-7 Precision
For additional online resources feel free to visit the online student textbook help page by clicking HERE.