M7 Unit 04 Quick Links
Overview: In this unit (chapter 04) you will solve equations and inequalities by adding, subtracting, multiplying, or dividing. You will also write and graph inequalities and their solutions on graphs and number lines.
Equipment Needed: Graph Paper, Ruler and Pencil
Equations and Inequalities
Unit Break Down:
- 4-1 Evaluating and Writing Algebraic Expressions
- 4-2 Using Number Sense to Solve Equations
- 4-3 Solving Equations by Adding or Subtracting
- 4-4 Solving Equations by Multiplying or Dividing
- 4-5 Exploring Two-Step Problems
- 4-6 Solving Two-Step Equations
- 4-7 Graphing and Writing Inequalities
- 4-8 Solving Inequalities by Adding or Subtracting
- 4-9 Solving Inequalities by Multiplying or Dividing
The homework section includes all math assignments and the proposed dates of quizzes and tests.
The study section includes homework quiz solutions, topical study guides and sometimes a practice test.
Below is the YouTube playlist for this unit. IF, you would like to access video from different lessons, please look for the dropdown menu in the UPPER LEFT hand corner or the video window.