M7 Unit 08 Quick Links
Overview: This is the second of two units in Math 7 where we focus primarily on concepts relating to geometry.
Equipment Needed: Ruler, Graph Paper, Protractor, Calculator
Unit Break Down:
- 8-1 Estimating Perimeter and Area
- 8-2 Area of a Parallelogram
- 8-3 Perimeter and Area of a Triangle
- 8-4 Areas of Other Figures
- 8-5 Circumference and Area of a Circle
- 8-6 Square Roots and Irrational Numbers
- 8-7 The Pythagorean Theorem
- 8-8 Three-Dimensional Figures
- 8-9 Surface Areas of Prisms and Cylinders
- 8-10 Volumes of Prisms and Cylinders
See the Results!
The homework section includes all math assignments and the proposed dates of quizzes and tests.
The study section includes homework quiz solutions, topical study guides and sometimes a practice test.
Below is the YouTube playlist for this unit. IF, you would like to access video from different lessons, please look for the dropdown menu in the UPPER LEFT hand corner or the video window.
COMING SOON SPRING 2015