M7 Unit 11 Quick Links
Equipment Needed: Ruler, Graph Paper, Protractor, Calculator
Displaying and Analyzing Data
Unit Break Down:
- 11-1 Reporting Frequency
- 11-2 Spreadsheets and Data Displays
- 11-3 Stem-and-Leaf Plots
- 11-4 Random Samples and Surveys
- 11-5 Estimating Population Size
- 11-6 Using Data to Persuade
- 11-7 Exploring Scatter Plots
See the Results!
The homework section includes all math assignments and the proposed dates of quizzes and tests.
The study section includes homework quiz solutions, topical study guides and sometimes a practice test.
Below is the YouTube playlist for this unit. IF, you would like to access video from different lessons, please look for the dropdown menu in the UPPER LEFT hand corner or the video window.
COMING SOON SPRING 2015