Main Idea: Integers and Algebraic Expressions
Overview: This unit is intended to review basic mathematical skills and principles centered around manipulating, evaluating, and simplifying algebraic expressions.
Unit Break Down:
- 1-1 Integers and Algebraic Expressions
- 1-2 Integers and Absolute Value
- 1-3 Adding and Subtracting Integers
- 1-4 Multiplying and Dividing Integers
- 1-5 Properties of Numbers
- 1-6 Solving Equations by Adding and Subtracting
- 1-7 Solving Equations by Multiplying and Dividing
We don’t have very many online resources for this book, however there are some similar books that have online resources that may be helpful in practicing ideas were are talking about in class. Below are links to a complimentary textbook for Indiana Pre-Algebra Level Mathematics.
- Chapter Resources (Select CHAPTER 1 content for this unit)