Main Idea: Rational Numbers
Overview: In this unit students will draw on their prior knowledge of fractions and of integers as they compare, order, and simplify rational numbers, and to add, subtract, multiply, and divide them.
Unit Break Down:
- 2-1 Factors
- 2-2 Equivalent Forms of Rational Numbers
- 2-3 Comparing and Ordering Rational Numbers
- 2-4 Adding and Subtracting Rational Numbers
- 2-5 Multiplying and Dividing Rational Numbers
- 2-6 Formulas
- 2-7 Powers and Exponents
- 2-8 Scientific Notation (Optional)
We don’t have very many online resources for this book, however there are some similar books that have online resources that may be helpful in practicing ideas were are talking about in class. Below are links to a complimentary textbook for Indiana Pre-Algebra Level Mathematics.