Main Idea: Measurement
Overview: This is the second of two units in Pre-Algebra where we focus primarily on concepts relating to geometry.
Unit Break Down:
- 8-1 Solids
- 8-2 Drawing Views of 3D Figures
- 8-3 Nets and 3D Figures
- 8-4 Surface Areas of Prisms and Cylinders
- 8-5 Surface Areas of Pyramids and Cones
- 8-6 Volumes of Prisms and Cylinders
- 8-7 Volumes of Pyramids and Cones
- 8-8 Spheres
- 8-9 Exploring Similar Solids
We don’t have very many online resources for this book, however there are some similar books that have online resources that may be helpful in practicing ideas were are talking about in class. Below are links to a complimentary textbook for Indiana Pre-Algebra Level Mathematics.