Main Idea: Probability
Overview: This unit focuses primarily on what is probability and how do we use it? We also look at conducting surveys and analyzing simple data.
Unit Break Down:
- 10-1 Theoretical and Experimental Probability
- 10-2 Making Predictions
- 10-3 Conducting a Survey
- 10-4 Independent and Dependent Variables
- 10-5 Permutations (Optional)
- 10-6 Combinations (Optional)
We don’t have very many online resources for this book, however there are some similar books that have online resources that may be helpful in practicing ideas were are talking about in class. Below are links to a complimentary textbook for Indiana Pre-Algebra Level Mathematics.
- Chapter Resources (Select CHAPTER 12 content for this unit)