Main Idea: Functions
Overview: In this unit students will explore linear and nonlinear functions. They will also learn how to interpret and write function rules as well as graph function rules.
Unit Break Down:
- 11-1 Sequences
- 11-2 Relating Graphs to Events (Optional)
- 11-3 Functions
- 11-4 Understanding Slope
- 11-5 Graphing Linear Functions
- 11-6 Writing Rules for Linear Functions
- 11-7 Quadratic and Other Nonlinear Functions
We don’t have very many online resources for this book, however there are some similar books that have online resources that may be helpful in practicing ideas were are talking about in class. Below are links to a complimentary textbook for Indiana Pre-Algebra Level Mathematics.
- Chapter Resources (Select CHAPTERS 9 & 10 content for this unit. Mostly 9 and some of 10)