Main Idea: Polynomials and Properties of Exponents
Overview: This unit focuses on adding, subtracting and multiplying polynomials. There is also an emphasis on exponents (positive, negative, and zero).
Unit Break Down:
- 12-1 Exploring Polynomials
- 12-2 Adding and Subtracting Polynomials
- 12-3 Exponents and Multiplication
- 12-4 Multiplying Polynomials
- 12-5 Exponents and Division
We don’t have very many online resources for this book, however there are some similar books that have online resources that may be helpful in practicing ideas were are talking about in class. Below are links to a complimentary textbook for Indiana Pre-Algebra Level Mathematics.
- Chapter Resources (Select CHAPTER 10 content for this unit)